We’re building a network of social entrepreneurs, freelancers, and nonprofits interested in collaborating to better serve the South King County community and the world. We welcome your participation!
Conveniently located a few miles south of Seattle in Burien, our shared workspace is perfect for those seeking a modern, affordable, dynamic environment in which to get things done. Our comfortable, open floor plan is designed with flexibility and collaboration in mind. We offer space for individuals, groups and events.
Your $250 monthly membership includes:
- 24 hour access with monitored security
- High speed wireless internet
- Free parking and bike storage
- Conference room access
- All the coffee and tea you can drink
- Copier machine (with 25 copies per month free)
- Phone room and informal meeting spaces
- Member facilitated networking events
- Professional book exchange
- Lobby, kitchen, and bathrooms
Available for additional fees:
- Copier / Scanner (pay per copy)
- Business address with mail service
- Discounted facility rental
- Technical assistance
- Administrative support services
- Additional conference room time
- Workshop space
Desk+ is easily accessible to highways 509, 518, I-5 and I-405. We’re across the street from the bus stop for King County Metro’s Rapid Ride Line F, and just one block from bus stops for King County Metro routes 121, 166, and 180.
We’re also just blocks from downtown Burien where you can find great places to eat, shop, and take a break! Want to know more about Burien? Learn more about events and activities taking place every day in our community: